Getting an instant lawn or artificial turf installed is simple and straightforward. If you possess the right skills and tools, you can actually perform the installation on your own. If you ever make such a decision, Newcastle Astro Turf Co can provide you the turf supplies you need, but we also can design, supply, and install the synthetic grass for you.
The following are installation processes involved:
- Assessment Phase
- Conduct of evaluation and assessment of the area
- Checking the surfaces where the base will be constructed
- Measurement and calculation of the area in order to determine the specific size of the turf
- Excavation Phase
- Removal of the existing installation
- Preparation of the surface for the new one by excavating at least 80mm to 100mm
- Base-works Phase
- Filling in the base of the area with crushed rock and crushed dust at least 75mm and 15mm
- Base Compacting Phase
- Checking of the base which must be below 10mm of the finished levels through compacting and levelling it.
- Installation Phase
- Rolling out and positioning of fake grass
- Making sure all joints are lined up and straight.
- Joining and Securing Phase
- Attaching everything using pins, adhesives and seaming tapes
- Infill Phase
- Pouring the sand to required level
- Brushing off into the base of the fibre
- Grooming Phase
- Keeping the area clean and safe again
- Making the turf look neat before we leave so it can be used immediately
For all your artificial turf installation needs in your residential or commercial property, we have everything covered. If you are in Newcastle, Northern Territory, or in the surrounding locations, allow us to take care of all your fake grass needs, and just give us a call today and get a free quote.
Get A Free Estimate Now